By becoming a member you are helping to support regional artistic and cultural activities through the work of your Arts Council. There are also direct benefits to you as a member:
● A free listing in the online Artist Directory to promote your work! Follow the instructions to set up your page (note that we don’t issue passwords in advance; that’s part of your set-up process).
● Opportunities to participate in events such as the Arts on the Islands Regional Exhibition & Performance Showcase. Here is a link to last year’s exhibition.
● The opportunity to display your work on BC Ferries Floating Gallery display cases on vessels serving the Southern Gulf Islands.
● A 10% Discount off art supply purchases at Island Blue Art & Framing in Sidney and Victoria and Dragonfly Gallery on Mayne Island.
● The Arts Council e-newsletter with information about exhibition opportunities and so much more, delivered to your inbox.
We encourage you to stay connected! If you have an idea for an arts program, event or activity that would benefit the community, we’d like to hear about it.
Please note: your memberships are from January to December 31st of each and will be due for renewal in January.
Kristine Webber, Secretary
Southern Gulf Islands Art Council
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram